Yoga Mat 6 mm by Easypro
- Yoga Mat 6 mm, Comfortably Thick For A Better Work Out: The Bettergrip Yoga Mat Is Designed To Give You The Most Comfortable Yoga Experience Possible. The Extra Thick 6Mm Mat Protects Joints Without Compromising Support Or Stability. No More Sore Knees And Elbows. Ideal For Use On Hardwood Floors. And At 72″ Long X 24″ Inches Wide It’S Suitable For Short And Tall Yogis Alike
- Grippy Not Slippy: Mat Has Double-Sided Non-Slip Surfaces So You Can Perform Any Movement With Confidence. Wavy Underside Stops Mat From Sliding On Floor. The Subtly Textured Surface Prevents Hands And Feet From Slipping Out Of Position So You Can Hold Poses No Matter How Vigorous Your Practice Gets. Perfect For Hot Yoga. Lightweight And Easy To Carry .
- Yoga Mat 6 mm Designed To Withstand The Toughest (And Sweatiest) Of Sessions: This Durable Mat Will Hold Up To The Wear And Tear Of Regular Practice. Constructed Using Non-Tear Technology, It Won’T Rip, Shred Or Stretch With Use. The Closed-Cell Surface Locks Out Germs, Dirt, And Moisture To Keep Bacteria And Stinky Odors At Bay. Easy To Wipe Clean
- 100% Non-Toxic And Safe To Use: We Believe In Creating Premium Quality Eco Friendly Products That Are Safe For Your Body, Mind And Spirit. The Recyclable Tpe Mat Is Biodegradable And Free From Pvc, Phthalates, Silicone, Latex And Other Toxic Materials.
It can be hard to concentrate on your yoga practice if all you can think about is how much your knees hurt during your practice. That’s why we created the BetterGrip Yoga Mat 6 mm.This high density mat provides the perfect amount of cushioning to support your joints without getting that ‘sinking’ feeling. It’s especially ideal for slow-paced Kundalini or Restorative Yoga and for anyone with back pain or knee problems.Clever Yoga products are created by yogis, for yogis. We test every product before we share it with the world to ensure it can handle the wear and tear that comes from vigorous daily practice.
Best Review From amazon Customer :
If you love yoga, I highly recommend investing in your mat. Yes, this mat is a lot of ₹₹₹ – but well worth it. It Allowed me to focus on the yoga part- staying in flow, rather than stressing about slipping and sliding all over the place. It works great for hot, sweaty yoga- no slipping and sliding, and no need for a mat towel,either. Moisture absorbs almost instantly, and dries quickly too. Perfect amount cushion and support.
Yoga Mat 6 mm, The extra thickness is perfect for me. I can still do balancing positions no problem. And my hands do not slip when I’m in downward dog. I had a some other mat before this and everyone said it was nonslip yet I hated my mat. I slipped every time I was on the mat I had to buy a towel which upset me for the towel only works when it’s damp. And I felt like I was just stuck in this conundrum of my yoga mat. I wish I listened to my gut and researched about mats and purchased this one from the beginning. The regular mats aren’t as thick as this one and I need the thickness for my joints and bones.
The best part about this mat is that is eco-friendly and recyclable which means that buying this mat does not make a contributor in pollution. I appreciate the company for this. I am extremely aware about my surroundings and try not to buy those things which are non-biodegradable and ultimately cause pollution.
I have deducted one star because of the horrible smell of this yoga mat when it first came. But I washed it 2-3 times and kept it in my balcony (in the shade) and now the smell is gone. So if you are also troubled by the smell, just wash it and keep it outside (not in the sun but in shade) so that it gets some air. You’ll be good to go then.
|Model Name||Easypro™ Fitness Non Slip Yoga Mat - Longer And Wider Than Other Exercise Mats - 6.5 mm Thick High Density Padding To Avoid Sore Knees During Pilates, Stretching & Toning Workouts - For Men & Women|
|Designed For||Yoga, Exercise|
|Sales Package||1 yoga mat|
Comparison of stag yoga mat 8mm vs 6mm
Stag yoga mat.
Comparing yoga mat thickness - yogasupplies.co.nz
When your mat says it's 3mm thick it may not be. This clip compares shop bought mats to our classic sticky mat.
Yoga FAQ: What Yoga mat should I buy?
Linda Black, The Yoga Coach often gets questions from people about what type of yoga mat will be best for their yoga practice. The type of mat you choose ...
The Extra Thick 6Mm Mat Protects Joints Without Compromising Support Or Stability. No More Sore Knees And Elbows. No slipping and sliding, and no need for a mat towel,either. Moisture absorbs almost instantly, and dries quickly too.
- Easy To Wipe Clean
- Double-Sided Non-Slip Surfaces
- 72″ X 24″ - Suitable For Short And Tall Yogis Alike
- 100% Non-Toxic And Safe To Use
- Free From Pvc, Phthalates, Silicone, Latex & Other Toxic Materials.
- Horrible smell when it first came.
- But washed it 2-3 times and kept it in the shade
- then the smell will gone.